This is what I would like to call an 'hommage' to my new favourite Makeup…
Today I am sharing with you this makeup look inspired by a look I wore for a fun night-out in November. Looking through my phone, I’ve found the look and I just thought it was fun and different for me which is why I recreated it for you.
I struggled a lot with filming this first tutorial-like video as I am not the best when it comes to applying falsies and it did take me a long time haha but I am getting better, and that’s the most important thing isn’t it?
On my blog I am sharing with you the products I used, but feel free to watch the video to see which brushes and tools I’ve used as well as my lashes application struggles.
1. Kaeso Beauty Calming Moisturiser
2. Benefit Pore-fessional
3. L’Oreal true match foundation mixed with the Maybelline Fit me foundation
4. Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer mixed with the Sephora High coverage concealer
5. Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil
6. Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder
7. Tarte Park avenue princess bronzer
8. Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Birthday Suit
9. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips
10. Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette
11. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting drama gel eyeliner 24h
12. Colourpop crème gel liner in Prance
13. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
14. Ardell Demi Wispies used with the Duo eyelash adhesive
15. Colourpop Ultra Glossy lip in Weho